måndag 14 juli 2008

sommar på hög nivå



I put your picture on my mirror

Start to blush when somebody says your name

In my stomach there's a pain

See you walkin my direction, I go the other way

I start to stutter when I speak

Try to stand, but my knees go weak

What's happenin to me?

In the dark can you tell me what it means?



I lay my head on my pillow

Stearin out the window

Wish on a star for a sign

The reason why

You're always on my mind

When you come around I get shy

When I see you

When I see you

Never know when you might walk by


So I gotta be right on time

When I see you

When I see you



I scribble X and O's in my notebook

Checkin how my hair and my nails look

I feel myself in the zone

I get nervous when you call, so I say I'm not home

I see your face when I hear my favorite song

Should I send an e-mail at home?

You're the #1 topic on the phone

I wonder if you know, or do yo have a clue?


I lay my head on my pillow

You got me stearin out the window

Wish on a star for a sign

What's the reason why

You're always on my mind

When you come around I get shy

When I see you

When I see you

Never know when you might walk by

So I gotta be right on time

When I see you

When I see you


Something now is taking over me

I'm not gonna run,

I'm just gonna stand here and see

You're always on my mind

When you come around I get shy

When I see you

When I see you

Never know when you might walk by

So I gotta be right on time

When I see you

When I see you

You're always on my mind

When you come around I get shy

When I see you

When I see you

Never know when you might walk by

So I gotta be right on time

When I see you

When I see you



Inga kommentarer: